Friday, March 19, 2010

Final Year? Exam result...



6 exam papers. 3 pass, 3 flunk... in which 1 is a repeated module...

had a talk wid Mr Khaw just a week b4 result were release... so I already know it... Felt relieve as i manage to clear e other 3 repeated modules... I kinda expect that I would fail @ least 1 of my repeated module somehow...

But, what I didn't expect was that I flunk nutrition... I thought I would have pass that... and flunk fpp or biotech instead... Even though I know clearly that I had mixed up quite a few mineral and vitamin and diseases during test two and the final exam paper...

At least... I still have the chance to complete this diploma...

Having FYP currently... and will be doing two module at the same time... Food Forensic (elective) as well as Adv Food Chem (repeated)... den PDD and nutrition next sem...

Gambette~! shld be no prob in handlin since there onli two module... just hopin i able to jaggle tis sem ttt's all...

No comments: