Finally Toy Story 3 is out ^^ watch wid deardear aft our work @ AMK hub @ midnight!!!
Love the interesting short clip before the actual movie... DAY AND NIGHT!!! Kawaii~~ *and that is why I love Pixar movie*
I love the opening!!! Cool~~~ And spanish Buzz!!! haha...
Oh... e last part where Rex play com game wid e other dino... It's link back to Toy Story 2!!!
To end this post, I'll share how Andy see Woody...

Go catch it if you yet to do so!
Love the interesting short clip before the actual movie... DAY AND NIGHT!!! Kawaii~~ *and that is why I love Pixar movie*
I love the opening!!! Cool~~~ And spanish Buzz!!! haha...
Oh... e last part where Rex play com game wid e other dino... It's link back to Toy Story 2!!!
To end this post, I'll share how Andy see Woody...

Go catch it if you yet to do so!
No comments:
Post a Comment