Saturday, February 12, 2011

Movie: It's A Great Great World, Alll's Well Ends Well, Homecoming

Caught It's a Great Great World with family on 1st day of CNY, All's Well Ends Well with deardear on 3rd day of CNY and Homecoming with family just yesterday...

3 movies.. Just over CNY...

It's A Great Great World
Great movie... A totally recommended one~ Hilarious, and pretty light hearted. At the same time, you get to learn about the past~ 4 stories in 1... Great story line

All's Well Ends Well...
Not bad... Just that I find thhe storyline kinda weird? Too kua zhang @ times... But I like the points they trying to bring across about love. Not bad... Kinda interesting in a way as it subtly talk into the mindset & thinking...

Homecoming...
Laughter all the way... I love the part where Ah Niu is soooo happy that he reaches the hospital~ LOL~~ It's his 1st time driving after gotten his license for 15years! the cab driver faint sia~ It's interesting how strangers life can just intertwine, influencing and changing it... Go watch it if you need a laugh

No comments: