Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Movie: X-Men & Transformers 3

Caught X-Men Revolution and Transformers with Deardear... Two movie that I don't usually go for, but somehow caught my eyes this time round. And I didn't regret it ^^


X-Men caught my attention this time round because it's about how X-Men started... How they found each other and stuff. I'm still find it really funny about that part where they went to find wolverine~! And kinda confuse how come wolverine wasn't part of them right from the start...

It was a pretty good movie~!



As for Transformer, I can't recall the reason why I wanted to watch it. Even after having to watch it yesterday (and caught the second one at home when deardear came over), I still couldn't figure out what made me change my mind on watching something that not usual on my choice of movie. But I'm glad I caught it ^^

No comments: