Broken Friendship... by Elizabeth Feliciano
I can't believe we've been separated
It's lile wow something that happened so fast
I don't even think i'll let this one pass
You've showed me just enough
That you don't wanna share a friendship with me
I've realized that my life really sucks
The person I least expect it from backstabs me
I didn't do nothing to you to act so dumb
That's for little kids don't be a bum
Each day i sit and wonder why my days get worse each minute
And i gues it's just people can't stand the facts
So I'm letting you know you were mostly a good person
But since you don't wanna have anything to do with me
All I ask you is that you'll forget me
But keep my memories.
I can't believe we've been separated
It's lile wow something that happened so fast
I don't even think i'll let this one pass
You've showed me just enough
That you don't wanna share a friendship with me
I've realized that my life really sucks
The person I least expect it from backstabs me
I didn't do nothing to you to act so dumb
That's for little kids don't be a bum
Each day i sit and wonder why my days get worse each minute
And i gues it's just people can't stand the facts
So I'm letting you know you were mostly a good person
But since you don't wanna have anything to do with me
All I ask you is that you'll forget me
But keep my memories.
To qing: haix... really hurt me when u driftin away frm us... havin cold war is torturin me... but... i didn't end e war... cuz ur attitude show me tt u don't care bout tis friendship... which made me disappoint most n hurt me most... cuz we r e 1 hu stand by u in times of trouble... where r u wen we need ur support?!
No comments:
Post a Comment