Wednesday, March 12, 2008

7 habits/facts/quiks

Tagged by PUTRI & NURUL!!

a) List seven habits/quirks/facts about yourself.
b) Tag seven people to do the same.
c) Do not tag the person who tagged you or say that you tag “whoever who wants to do it”.

1. I love campings~~ *i miss CAMP FLAG :( *

2. I DISLIKE running!!

3. I'm OGL (orientation group leader) of 2008 :D *wanna b since my own orientation last yr... bt den... didn't expected to b shortlist... n den qualify as 1 :D*

4. I love reading~ *bt den... i tink aft gng to poly... i read lesser >.<*

5. I can actually warm up to ppl during sing-a-long (esp camp songs) sessions!! o.O *i didn't even realise it until my OGL training's secret buddy, Varlene, told me tt's wad she observe of me...*

6. Girl Guides will alway be part of me :) *Once a guides... Forever a guides*

7. I LOVE my poly cls n life :D :D

TAGGED:
Shi Pei
Vanessa Or
Wan Ying
Desiree
Min Hui
Si Min
Yulei


No comments: