Sunday, November 09, 2008

Dinner & Dance

Was asked by Da to join dem for DnD... Cuz Selvi is sick n dere's vacancy... Decided to join dem since i dun haf any plan aft work... Yea, I was workin tt mornin~ @.@

Ask wy to help me prepare my dress... haha... e dress tt i bot for e Teenage party last yr... more den 1 yr liao... bot a new pair of shoe while on e way home... prepare n went to meet da on e bus...

Theme of DnD: Arena Of The Stars


Lots of photo snappin here n dere... haha... 3 cameras... wad u expect :P



As i was sittin wid da n erny... Was served the halal menu... 1st time tryin out a muslim 9-courses dinner...

Was suppose to b @ a diff table frm da n erny... bt i jus sit wid dem... hehe... not much diff... in fact still gt empty seat...
The host were great...
And guess who is one of the guest of the event?
Yep yep... Fann Wong... Cuz she's e ambassor for the New Moon Bird Nest... Each of us was given a bottle of Bird Nest for the toastin ceremony...

Great food was being served to us... And great performances were served to us too~ Performances by Safri Boys, By Definition and not forgettin the interstore dance competition... Left our table during the interstore dance competition so as to get a better view of e stage... hehe

1st up was Cold Storage... Adopting a musical scene from the musical Chicago... I scored them for deir dance...

Next up was 7-11... I scored them for deir costumes!! nice~ *post to e pic below*
Next up was Giant... They did a cultural dance @ e start... which change to pop music somewhere in e middle... I scored them for deir music... hehe

And last bt not least... GUARDIAN!! *ok i'm bias to cap n bold guardian... bt hu cares... haha* It's GREAT~~ the fire stunt and the costume and the dance... Awesome~ I score them for the stunt... *w8 patiencely for da to upload her vid of e dance*


Went backstage aft e performance to meet aisah n haf another round of phototakin session... And pretty surprise to meet Chris @ e backstage...
Da, Aisah, Chris, Erny, Me
The current and ex-staff of Guardian A163


Guardian is the Champion for the competition... While Cold Storage got the 2nd... Then 7-11... Lastly Giant...

It was my 1st DnD... And not forgettin e 1st dinner event I went too... since I didn't went for my grad prom in sec sch...

Enjoy myself lots~ was there from 6+ til 11.30 i tink? bus-ed home wid da... super crowded...


Very soon i'm leavin Guardian... Guess tis will be another unforgettable memory that I haf while workin @ guardian... another month or so left...

No comments: