Was tagged by mh in fb... decided to post it up over here too ^^
Rules: Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it’s because I want to know more about you.
Rules: Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it’s because I want to know more about you.
1) I’m usually early or punctual when I meet up with people… But, having friends who tend to be late, I learn not to be early :P
2) I didn’t change much since young… To the point that my friends and my bf can recognize me from my kindergarten photo >.<
3) I miss working as a volunteer at Singapore Science Center and NEwater Visitor Center
4) I’m currently a volunteer under NTUC KidzQuests :)
5) Being a volunteer at Singapore Science Center opened me up and enable me to enjoy interacting with others :)
6) My interest for filming and photography started when I was chosen to be involve in a filming project in Primary 5… Thanks to Mr. John Ow
7) My secondary school life revolve around Girl Guides.
8) Some friends told me that I’m more mature than my age… All I can say is that, you have yet to see the other sides of me ^^
9) I used to wonder what’s the fuss about facebook… But now I’m hook to it too~
10) I miss going for camps, especially the sec 3 camp!!
11) I own 5 blogs. A blog about my life, another about my deepest feelings and thoughts, another to reflect… A combined blog for my besties… And one just for him
12) The 1st website that I made was in primary school about Monarch Butterfly.
13) My worst habit is PROCRASTINATING!!
14) . is my recent-most-used keyboard button, there are juz so much things and people for me to ... at. =.=
15) I wish for a doting elder sibling… A little tired of being the eldest one... Perhaps, that’s why I’m close to some OT peeps as I see them as an older brother/sister?
16) I dislike people waking me up in the morning by phone calls… But there’s one person who didn’t annoy me for calling and waking me up :)
17) I dislike it when people thought that my younger sister is the elder of us :(
18) I aim to get my car license by end of 2009!
19) I love craftwork and puzzles… Sudoku, jigsaw, rubik, cross-stitch, cards making~
20) I'm interest in horoscope, tarot and numerology...
21) I’m very dependent on my family, to the point that I worry about going for oversea attachment >.<
22) I’m not someone who really shares her thoughts and feeling directly with someone, that’s why I blogged.
23) I tried to be there for my friends and love ones whenever I can. Because I know how hard it is sometimes, to find someone to confide in.
24) I tends to listen to songs without knowing the title nor the singers, or watch show/movie without knowing the actors/actresses. Hehe~
25) I’m really glad to have a close kinship with my family and relatives, good friendships with my dearest friends, and being in love with him :)
No comments:
Post a Comment