Sunday, February 22, 2009

Dream Guy

Was tagged in FB... so decided to share it here...

Directions: Once you’ve been tagged, list down the points that you want in your dream guy... At the end, choose 16 people to be tagged...

1. Not be taller than me by too much, at most 1/2 head... nth more...
2. Able to accept me for who I am, be it physical, character or thinking...
3. Treat his family and friends well...
4. Be there for me through my ups and downs...
5. Respect me...
6. Able to understand me...
7. Appreciate what I have done...
8. Enjoy being in company of kids...
9. Support me in what I do...
10. Love me for who I am, not because I love him...
11. Be romantic... even just a little...
12. Listen to what I tell him... instead of interrupting me
13. Show that I am his girlfriend through his action
14. Be my listening ears...
15. Able to cheer me up when I'm down
16. Have interests in common...
17. Be a gentlemen
18. To behavior appropriately at the right time
19. Patience with me
20. Enjoy reminiscing...



a dream guy is afterall a dream guy... dun tink a guy will fit all of tt anyway... hehe :P for those interested... can post ur own list of must/should haf in ur dream gal/guy... haf fun dng...



p.s. i spend a lot time comin up wid e list... suppose to b 25points... bt i seriosuly can't tink of any... n somehow like anyhow post for e last few points

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't think you want a guy to fit all these requirements. If you do, you are getting yourself not a boyfriend, not a husband, a robot. That does whatever you tell it to do. Life is no fun when it comes to relationships that is perfect. The beauty of relationships is not only to enjoy the mushy mushy stuffs, it is also to learn how to accept another person, how to forgive and forget, how to understand others, how to communicate better and most important of all, sacrificing for your love ones. Sometimes, through a relationship, you realise that family bonds are the most important after all, which you might have thought otherwise before you get yourself into a relationship. So meanwhile, enjoy whatever relationships you (while you are still young). Know more people, learn more, and all these will come in handy when you finally decided to pick that special one, you wish to see when you wake up in the morning.... Enjoy .....