If you want me to be a listening ear, then prepare to listen to my way of giving advices to you!
I don't denied being harsh. But that is because IT'S NOT THE FIRST TIME THAT I HAD TO OFFER ADVICES FOR!!! The exact same issue!!!
Sorry to say, if it is the same exact freaking problem that you come to me every time, don't expect me to be empathic/sympathetic. You chosen not to heed the advices before, so why do I have to give pleasant advices or something that you want to hear?
Can't take my way of giving advices or my way of listening ear? Then don't approach me!
If you chosen not to heed my advices, don't come to me in the future with the same issue. If you do approach me, then prepare for a harsh session.
Damn it, I have enough!!!
I don't denied being harsh. But that is because IT'S NOT THE FIRST TIME THAT I HAD TO OFFER ADVICES FOR!!! The exact same issue!!!
Sorry to say, if it is the same exact freaking problem that you come to me every time, don't expect me to be empathic/sympathetic. You chosen not to heed the advices before, so why do I have to give pleasant advices or something that you want to hear?
Can't take my way of giving advices or my way of listening ear? Then don't approach me!
If you chosen not to heed my advices, don't come to me in the future with the same issue. If you do approach me, then prepare for a harsh session.
Damn it, I have enough!!!
P.S. Yes, I don't have pleasant words for you. But hey, look who approach who first? Don't ask me to get out when you're the one who approach me! damn it!
P.P.S. You are the one who approached me. If I really do have something against you, I won't bother to reply or listen to your whining. Wonder who is the one who have something against the other! If I wasn't having something against you before, I DO NOW!
P.P.S. You are the one who approached me. If I really do have something against you, I won't bother to reply or listen to your whining. Wonder who is the one who have something against the other! If I wasn't having something against you before, I DO NOW!
No comments:
Post a Comment