Wednesday, July 29, 2009

random ramble...

I guess, things ain't going well for quite a lot of peopl, including me...

Emotion roller coastal that seem to be kept gng down and down and down... perhaps... should say it's a emotional free fall??


Looking @ my UP globe... can't help wishing that I can just fly to somewhere, leaving all this unhappiness behind... for e time being @ least...


deadline drawing near... n i think, this time it's serious DEAD-line...

dreading sch more n more... not just because of the heaps of deadline and the drawing-nearer-and-nearer examinations... but also cca responsibility, which I just can't seem to escape from...

cca, it used to be something I'm looking forward to... but because of the way things had turned out, I'm starting to dread it...sometime, i really wish i can just shoot back that I'm just an assistant head... but precisely I'm e assistant head, i have to assist my head, who is currently away for attachment... I'm looking forward to e production, yet @ e same time, I just wish i dun have e responsibility to b e 1 i/c once again... how many times, have I been i/c... How many times, do I hafve to be the one to do everything??


work, my method of escaping from reality... doesn't seem to work anymore... not since xp left the place... I'm ok with working with L... I just can't stand working with I and R... to the point, I'm choosin to work over the weekend... to the point I'm relieve that i don't have to work with R totally for Thurs n next week...


things ain't going well, but I just hope that it's not going to get worse...


Temper isn't good... And people are me are becoming victims to my temper... Especially deardear, victim to my anger and short temper...


Thanks peeps, for the concern shown. But I guess, for now I need to be alone.

No comments: