Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Birthday Wishlist?

In less than a month to go!!!! Birthday Birthday Birthday!!!! Woots~ Less than a month to be still parts of the 10s, before going to the 20s!!!

Anyway, was thinking of writing up a list... Something like a do's and don'ts for my birthday presents~ hee~ True that I'm ok with any presents, but then, would be much happier if it's something that is much more useful to me.

Don'ts:
  1. I'm a jigsaw puzzle lover, however, I would much appreciate if it's given to me as a gift voucher rather than a box of jigsaw puzzle/solved jigsaw in a frame. I like to solve them myself, or with friends and family, but not the completed ones. Having to be soooo crazy over jigsaw puzzle last year had made me buy a lot of jigsaws. By giving me gift voucher would enable me to choose the designs that I yet to own, as well as the design that I love to own.
  2. I like plush toys, however, I'm having too many plushies with me due to me going to arcade to play on the UFO catcher and similar machines. I'm rather choosy over the plushie that I own, especially with the appearance of the plush. Giving me plushies would most likely to result it being left to one side, or up at my blogshop ultimately to clear space @.@ Not that I don't appreciate it!


Do's:
  1. Gift vouchers or similar will be appreciated. Be it for movies, crafting, makaning or shopping...
    Crafting gift vouchers can be of these places: Junior De Artist, Made With Love, Papermart
    Movie: Cathay or GV
  2. Though I say gift vouchers are good, I would prefer it to be in cash. Not money faced!! Just being practical. Because I can used it with my saving to get my crafting stuff or those stuff on my wishlist.
  3. Talking about wishlist, that will be the best best best gift ever. Hee~ BUT!! I know it's not really cheap, other than the last few. Would love it if anyone get those books for me!
  4. Personalized or handmade stuffs are good as well. Just a simple HANDMADE card. Or a personalized accessory (eg. necklace or keychain or hp strap). Regarding HANDMADE card, I can be rather fussy though @.@
  5. A makan treat would be good as well ^^

That's all for now I guess.

Oh~ By the way... I have membership card for Action City, Junior De Artist, Made With Love, Punkstar, Jigsaw Puzzle World *can't rmb e rest for now* If going to these places to get stuff, do let me know!

1 comment:

jaws said...

understand what u meant, but still think this is too 'practical' ... ... $$$/vouchers given out will not be remembered/treasured as much as a gift tt was chosen with heart for tt special person, even though it may be 'useless' to tt person.

cards are meaningful, and i still keep some of my cards fr frens.