New set of wishlist (even though e previous list to yet to completely achieved)
- Corner Chomper from We're Memory Keeper (S$59.90 each @ MadeWithLove, S$56.90 @ PaperMart)
There's three types I tink. one to make two different diameter de round corner. Another to make jagged corner. - Corner punch with removable corner alignment. (S$21.90 @ PaperMart) (Achieved on 05.07.10)
Can't remember where I saw this. Tink it's sold at papermart @ Raffles Place. - Gypsy and or Cricut Jukebox and/or Make The Cut cricut accessories
These three are useful accessories for Cricut machines. With Gypsy, can combine all the design from all the different cartridges during cutting. Cricut Jukebox allow you to use up to 6 cartridges at one go, and you can connect up to 3 jukebox! Make The Cut able one to extract design from any image, function similarly like Craft Robo Digital Cutter programme. - Texture Plate from Fiskars (S$34.95)
It's for embossing purposes. Has 12 texture plate... Can be bought @ MadeWithLove - 2-in-1 Border Punch (S$45.95 @ MadeWithLove)
It's 2-in-1 as it made to punch the side and the corner with the same design. Nice~~~ - 12X12" craft paper/cardstock. (S$50 @ JDA)
Useful when I want to use pattern paper. - Hoodie from Punkstar
Yet to see a design I like... But I really really wanna own a hoodie from Punkstar... The cutting is nice~ - Handbag from Charmes (Achieved on 22nd June 2010)
Saw this handbag from Charmes.. last check was only 1 black left... But it's EX!!! S$46++ for it... It's leather btw~ - Universal Studio Singapore Tickets (Achieve in May 2011)
If for two pax, even better~ hee... i can't be enjoying by myself rite? But don't plan to go anytime soon, since e roller coaster is still not up yet... And too busy with FYP to fully enjoy myself...
1 comment:
-The one at Raffles City B1 is having a moving out sale, dunno whether the sale has ended or not.
-I was at the SGP Book Fair last wk, and there was a stall selling some interesting punch with corner alignment, etc ... ... but i didn't know where they come fr, i mean their Company.
Post a Comment