Caught Takers with Deardear and his friends @ GV Marina Square...
Had read up about this movie before I decided to join deardear and his friends for the movie... So I kinda know what's going to happen etc in the movie...
Not a bad movie. Glad I had read up, even though it was pretty much a spoiler already... But without it, I think I may be slightly lost about what happening?
Not bad, not bad... Can consider watching
Had read up about this movie before I decided to join deardear and his friends for the movie... So I kinda know what's going to happen etc in the movie...
Not a bad movie. Glad I had read up, even though it was pretty much a spoiler already... But without it, I think I may be slightly lost about what happening?
Not bad, not bad... Can consider watching
No comments:
Post a Comment