Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Letting Go?

"拿的起放得下"

Who's able to really do the above? I know I can't, even though I'm still trying to do so.

Things that happen in my life, especially when it comes to things related to relationships, I'm still unable to let things go, despite how badly that it had gone to.

At times I really wonder, is it really the end? How could it have ended, especially in such a bad way? As if, what we had been before, was just nothing?

Besties, soulmates, sisters, friends... Did all these names/status even meant anything to you before, or just that it no longer matters now?


It's so easy to just remove someone from facebook, msn, contact list... And it seems that it is as easy to remove someone from your life, from your past, as if it had never happen before.

Sorry, but I'm not able to do it. No matter how hurt I had gotten, not mater how upset I get when I sees how things had turn out, I still unable to let things go and move on. Unable to totally remove someone from my facebook, msn nor contact list, much less from my life or past.


I still recalled back on those times. Those times when we hang out. Those endless chat. Those common likings. Doesn't anything remind you of anything?


I told myself to stay out, to not be bother about your life. But times and again, I couldn't stop myself. Times and again, I asked myself, why bother, when I'm longer exists in your life. Why bother, when you no longer regards me?



I may not remember at a certain point of time... But I would never let it go from my mind... When a journey was once shared between us... Have you forgotten the road that we once walk together?

No comments: