Caught Gullivers Travels with deardear at AMKhub
Wasn't really as exciting as I had expected... In fact, got bored pretty soon~
Was kinda interesting that opposite of Lilliput, behind the fog, is actually the Land of Giants! But what I don't understand is how on earth did that little guy manage to find Gulliver soooo quickly =.=
Pretty cool how efficient and pro the Lilliput citizens are... Manage to build the home super fast n nice~ haha
ohhh~ I super duper love the short video before the movie~ The nut-crazy squirrel from Ice Age~ Totally laugh still stomach cramp sia~ *two thumbs up*
Wasn't really as exciting as I had expected... In fact, got bored pretty soon~
Was kinda interesting that opposite of Lilliput, behind the fog, is actually the Land of Giants! But what I don't understand is how on earth did that little guy manage to find Gulliver soooo quickly =.=
Pretty cool how efficient and pro the Lilliput citizens are... Manage to build the home super fast n nice~ haha
ohhh~ I super duper love the short video before the movie~ The nut-crazy squirrel from Ice Age~ Totally laugh still stomach cramp sia~ *two thumbs up*
No comments:
Post a Comment