Caught Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows Part I with MinFang, her bf & Fel @ SDC... Redeem the youthphoria tix...
*Two thumbs up!* worth watchin again~ Way better than the previous movie!
Even though there were parts that didn't not go in line with the book, but it was great~
Now I can't wait for the last part to be out! Though sad that the series is ending, but it had been great... Shall collect the whole set and have a HP movie marathon 1 day ^^
*Two thumbs up!* worth watchin again~ Way better than the previous movie!
Even though there were parts that didn't not go in line with the book, but it was great~
Now I can't wait for the last part to be out! Though sad that the series is ending, but it had been great... Shall collect the whole set and have a HP movie marathon 1 day ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment