- Sew Easy Collection (Achieved in June 2011)
This aid to create stitching holes in your craftwork, without the need to use a sewing machine. There's different type of stitching available.
This includes:- Basic Stitch Handle
- 8 designed heads
- 6 basic heads
- 1 mat
- 1 set of needles
- 22 twines
- 1 storage box
- Piercing Template with Mat
This allow you to pierce paper with uniform spacing... Great for a spacing perfectionist like me =.= Yet to seen any being sold in Singapore... Guess I have to get it online? - Brayer (Achieve in June 2011)
Been wanting to get a brayer for a long time. But I can't find an ideal one in the craftshop that I been checking out.
This is useful when you want even inking of a whole page or stamping over large area.
Tuesday, March 29, 2011
Crafting Wishlist
Time to set up my wishlist of craft tools and materials! Too many yummilious tools and materials available!!! But sadly, it's cheaper OVERSEA rather than in Singapore, no thanks to the oh-so-expensive shipping =.=
Labels:
wishlist
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment