Sunday, March 13, 2011

To-do List

It's been more than a week since my last (of the last) paper ended. It's time for to-do-list for me to complete while trying to decide what to do with life =.= hopefully can really really get everything done... Since there been a few time only part of it was complete @.@

  1. Cleared up my room
  2. Cleared up my craftin area...
  3. Sort out my wardrobe...
  4. Make a scrapbook for the KL trip...
  5. Make the class video...
  6. Complete my 1st video-makin biz~
  7. Complete my jigsaws...
  8. Universal Studio... Any Kaki?
  9. Outing with cousins...
  10. Planned my bday party...
  11. Conduct cards making/ crafting class...

Think that's all for now. I know that's a lot more to go... But can't think of any for now...


Been busy since my last paper. Only manage to start slacking today~

Had worked at Career Fair 2011 from Thurs to Sun... For the 1st time, I'm working full 4 days. The last 2 years, I missed out the 1st day due to exams... Enjoyed myself this time round due to the friends I made this year... Still find it hard to believe that my partner for Career Fair 2011 is my seconday junior... Talk about the world being small...

Slack a bit on Mon by meeting up with deardear in the afternoon, before both of us leave for work in the evening... Dropped by JDA before I went to work to get some advice from Christin about preparing the crafting stuff.

Then last Tue all the way to Fri had been busy with preparing the stuff for Sat's flea market @ MF... Crazy among of cutting and folding and scoring and stamping! Create cards as well as card kits for sale~ Lucky, this massive production didn't turn me off from crafting, not even for a short while...

Sat was mostly spent at Flea market... Didn't go as well as I hope, but at least it's in a way a form of publicity for my cards, and manage to promote my blogshop as well... Got a customized card order!!

Spend Sat night with WY @ Icing Room... Drop by JDA to handover my shortlisted Feb HA challenge card... And also tell Christin how the flea market went... Went Bishan to find WY and start on the cake decorating~ Enjoyed ourselves...

And today, I'll be spending the time sort my wardrobe... Can't stand the messiness in it~~



Would be working 4 out of 5 weekend nights... Mon & Wed at Yogurt place... Tues and Fri would be teaching tuition... Left Fri for any plans to be carry out.




HOLIDAY HERE I COME!!! ^^

No comments: