Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Deadline

3 events... and each time it just got more annoying to collate the attendance list... ARGH!


seriously, I feel like just hack care about everything. Why bother, especially since i'm not even going for the upcoming camp. just because i'm the assist head, so i have to do whatever my head throwing to me to do?! ARGH!


And guess wad, she don't even inform me herself that i have to contact e juniors, collating e attendance... I KNOW IT THROUGH A JUNIOR! SOMEMORE FROM ANOTHER DEPARTMENT! wth


Why should I even put in that much effort when I don't even get recognise for it?



So what if you're having attachment? Business don't just go to those having attachment mind you!



CCA used to be a source of enjoyment... But now it seem that it just making me more pissed off because of the thing i have to do just because the head is away for attachment. ARGH!

No comments: