Reach sch @ 8.30 only to get inform that there's no 9am class @ 9+am?
zZz... could have slept for 2more hours =.=
in n6 lab now, tryin to decide if to get mc for e rest of e day. Achin allover, sore throat n even feel feverish, even though not havin a fever when i took my temp... Just feel kinda stupid to get mc for e rest of e day wen i'm oredi in sch... oh great =.=
Trying to get another day off frm work. Hopefully she can find someone to replace me. I'm feelin worse den ytd. Haix~
Just came to realise, I seriously can't rmb wen was e last time i took mc for sch... or even c e doc cuz i'm sick... hmm~
zZz... could have slept for 2more hours =.=
in n6 lab now, tryin to decide if to get mc for e rest of e day. Achin allover, sore throat n even feel feverish, even though not havin a fever when i took my temp... Just feel kinda stupid to get mc for e rest of e day wen i'm oredi in sch... oh great =.=
Trying to get another day off frm work. Hopefully she can find someone to replace me. I'm feelin worse den ytd. Haix~
Just came to realise, I seriously can't rmb wen was e last time i took mc for sch... or even c e doc cuz i'm sick... hmm~
No comments:
Post a Comment