Monday, November 02, 2009

Tired

Taken from devian.com

In less than 8hours, I'll be back in school for the third week.

I have no idea why, but it seems, I getting so tired with school. Projects, tutorial, practical report, journals reviews!

It's not as if I have not gone through it before. But somehow, this semester seem so much tougher even though it's just barely two weeks only.

Really feel like just letting go. But seriously, it's dumb to do so at this point of time already. Just another year to go, that is, if there isn't anymore failing.

Somehow, I'm feeling really lost this semester. It's like I really don't know what exactly am I suppose to do.



Really feel like just put down everything and walk away. Yes, escaping is crossing my mind again and again. The need to get away. The urge to hide away... I just doesn't want to end up venting on the others unintentionally. But where to escape to? Where to hide away at? When the person/thing that I really want to escape from is actually myself?

No comments: