Monday, November 09, 2009

A regular?

Somehow, never once that I will though myself to be relate as a regular customer at any of the stores despite the fact that I had sign quite a lot of membership since June '08...

But that term was used to describe me when BTP and I were checking out the Jigsaw Puzzle World @ Marina Square last thursday. She referred me as their regular to the delivery men, when the delivery men were trying to recommend some jigsaws to me.

I was surprise, really surprise that one day, I'm link to that term. Especially since that the last time I had bought jigsaw was back in July? *shrug*


Come to think of it, it feel kinda good and bad in a way... Good that I'm being recognise as their customer, a familiar customer... Bad in the sense that I'm going to that shop a bit way too often?! o.O

No comments: