Caught Avatar wid Deardear @ Amkhub... caught it aft touching down... My 1st after midnight movie!!! It's at 1am! *yea~ u can guess how tired i was... *
super duper amazing movie! so great tt I wanna watch 2nd time! and in 3D... *too bad i'm workin on New Year Day -.- family watchin 3D @ SDC T.T*
love the storyline.. Despite that I'm super tired... I still manage to keep awake throughout the whole movie~ fit for both gender... Action, romance, mystery, blah blah~
Deardear plan to watch it the 2nd time. and in 3D!!! bt not cfm though :(
super duper amazing movie! so great tt I wanna watch 2nd time! and in 3D... *too bad i'm workin on New Year Day -.- family watchin 3D @ SDC T.T*
love the storyline.. Despite that I'm super tired... I still manage to keep awake throughout the whole movie~ fit for both gender... Action, romance, mystery, blah blah~
Deardear plan to watch it the 2nd time. and in 3D!!! bt not cfm though :(
No comments:
Post a Comment