Tuesday, December 01, 2009

December's here

2009... one last month left... 11 months have already gone...

Year 2009 have gone by way too fast. Just can't believe that it's already 1st December... Where had the previous 11 months gone to?!


Too much stuff happen, til the point that I find it hard to believe they had only happened this year... School, work, friendship, cca... Too many~

One last month to go, before 2009 comes to an end... Part of me can't wait to start a new year... While part of me just wish that time slows down...

Suddenly feeling so lost. Too much stuff going around in my head that I can't even be sure what those thoughts are.

Realise quite a few stuff this year... Shall slowly reflect on the last hour of the last day of 2009.

Just realise that it's the month for my TP. Really hoping that I can just get it on my first try.


Better get back to work. Haix~

No comments: