Watch Bodyguards and Assassins with deardear @ GVBishan just now...
Pretty lost abt e movie... is it true story? hmm~
Didn't expect any laughter actually... and at the start, I was kinda regretting watchin the show somehow? Feel like watchin a documentary... But, as I cont' to watch, change of mind ^^
Touching... and yea~ I cried -.-
It left me thinking... how much sacrifices is actually needed? Perhaps, it may be good in a long time, but bloodshed and losing of love ones/lives... Is it really worth it? It was done to protect a man who they don't even know personally, which actually is for the future of e country...
Sometimes, it's not really about what is right or wrong. But how much it's worth? *shrug*
p.s. I have no idea what i'm writin actually... tt's how confusin e movie left me...
Pretty lost abt e movie... is it true story? hmm~
Didn't expect any laughter actually... and at the start, I was kinda regretting watchin the show somehow? Feel like watchin a documentary... But, as I cont' to watch, change of mind ^^
Touching... and yea~ I cried -.-
It left me thinking... how much sacrifices is actually needed? Perhaps, it may be good in a long time, but bloodshed and losing of love ones/lives... Is it really worth it? It was done to protect a man who they don't even know personally, which actually is for the future of e country...
Sometimes, it's not really about what is right or wrong. But how much it's worth? *shrug*
p.s. I have no idea what i'm writin actually... tt's how confusin e movie left me...
No comments:
Post a Comment