School going to start in just a few more hours... Dreading this week a lot...
Deadline of 3 assignments... 2 e-journal reviews and 1 video project... I'm so not lookin forward to going back to school! before long will be end of semester with all e horrifying examinations!!! AHHHH~~~ psst~ can we just fast forward to after tt please *look withbig innocent puppy eyes*
Truly back into it this time round... Full focus? *shrug* All I know for now is that I'm dng my best to commit as much I can... To offer as much as I could... How things will turn out ultimately, only time can tell... How others going to see me isn't as important as how I truly feel in me...
The first thing that had came to my mind prior to this post was: What had I gotten myself into?!?!
Deadline of 3 assignments... 2 e-journal reviews and 1 video project... I'm so not lookin forward to going back to school! before long will be end of semester with all e horrifying examinations!!! AHHHH~~~ psst~ can we just fast forward to after tt please *look with
Truly back into it this time round... Full focus? *shrug* All I know for now is that I'm dng my best to commit as much I can... To offer as much as I could... How things will turn out ultimately, only time can tell... How others going to see me isn't as important as how I truly feel in me...
The first thing that had came to my mind prior to this post was: What had I gotten myself into?!?!
No comments:
Post a Comment