Monday, January 04, 2010

1st week

It's the 4th day of Jan '10... And it seem, 2010 may turn out better than 2009...

Since I got my license on the last day of 2009, I had drove the car twice. Bad on the 1st time, improve on the 2nd... Mom even compliment and say that my parkin is better than my dad ^^ hehe~ Triangle plates up... countin down to the day those two will be removed... 361 days more!!

1st day back in sch... Though I'm still in denial that sch have already start... Only two hours of lecture today as there were no pract lesson. Ended up, cls ended within an hour. So now waiting for Da for a meetup~

Got a surprise just now when Ms Sze wanted to see me... Though what happen and I have to meet her... Attendance? can't be, as that will be meetin TT, not Ms Sze... Her module common test result? can't be bah, since only meetin me and another person... PanYu 2 weeks attachment programme? Unlikely ain't it, since there are so many juniors who applied for it as well, and also the fact that my result are lousy... Just can't seem to conjure some reason up...

Meet her @ 1315 @ her office... Ended up, I was kinda right. It was for PanYu attachment. Just that, it's not just 2 week, but 1 month... Me and another gal... Both workin on different fyp but have to move around together as we are the only FS students and also that we're the only one there for 1 month and that both of us are gals...

1 month... This will be the first time that I'll be out of Singapore for so long... And it's also the longest that I'll be out of Singapore... Thought going round and round in my head...

Anyway, for yogurt place... Pay increased to S$5.20 per hour... I thought will only raise this month... But yesterday was told by Jerry that pay raise started frm 1st Dec... I was surprise when I hear that... Cool~ now I got more $$~ haha... Bad news is that I have to cover YenLing frm 11th-14th jan as she's oversea... Never mind~ then I gt more $$... Just a bit sian that that day on New Year Day I work 12hours... Though will get 1.5X for pay... end up only additional S$2 per hr... Lose around S$7+ cause of the difference between 1.5X and S$2 sia!!!! gosh~

Talkin abt pay and Panyu... I wonder if I can get 1 month off frm Yogurt Place... If I can't, it's rather pointless to cont' workin aft april isn't it? Since my pay will drop back to the S$4.50 pay... Shrug... need to talk to YenLing/Jerry about it...

seem to be a good start for now... though dere was lil mishap n stuff... @.@

No comments: