Monday, September 13, 2010

Fate... is a funny thing

Just like what I had posted on my msn PM:
"Fate is a funny thing... You never know how things would turn out ultimately for you and somebody..."

Fate seems to be telling me, that things are out of our control at times, that situations ain't what we expect it to turn out to be. Things changes, so does humans as well as situations...

A lot of things had changed through this 1+year. Too many on related to relationship, especially some of the closer friendships.

There's a season for everything... There isn't a forever in anything... Especially for friendship... Even the closest friendship would drift apart...

Two incidents had shown me that letting time do its job would be better than to try to make things better. Rather than thinking things could be better by doing something for them and ignore your own feelings. Because, ultimately, they still going to be in their own mindset, thinking how much you are hurting them only.

At least, the distance was close up slightly with the other one. Unexpected, but it was really great chatting with her the other day... Wishing her well, and hopefully one day get to meet up again...

As for the other two... Leave it as such... I'm tired of trying to do something to improve or maintain the situation, when ultimately, the other party just can't be bother nor blame your for the unhappiness etc. Intruder? Spoil your happiness? Fine then, I leave, so stop blaming me when any other problem/unhappiness arise. Because I'm not even there anymore.



At least... I know, who are the friends who are truly there. And that is why I had posted in FB: " I don’t have to look for a true friend because if someone is true to me, they’ll just stay." I not staying for some anymore, because they doesn't even regards me as a friend to them.

An uncle had commented to monitor when I had commented that I'm lucky to have a few true/best friends around, and not just one/two only. Telling me that the truthful one have yet to appear and that's how life is.

But... Mine had appeared. Not just one or two. But a whole group of them. Situations since primary til now, I have seen who are the ones who are truthful, who are the ones who are sincere in the friendships. Even though most of these are peeps that I know online, but it's much more truer than any other friendship that I have.

Even though the longest is only seven years... But I know, there will be more years to come for this and the other relationships...


We shall see, what fate have for us in the future...

No comments: