I just don't understand, why is it so hard to just to communicate with you! I seriously have enough, yet I can't just wash my hands off everything, no matter how many times I wished I did.
Just a simple phrase, yet you can keep telling me that I say likewise before.
I'm tired. Do you know that? I'm tired of having to carry YOUR responsibility on MY shoulder just because you're away for attachment.
Stop being hypocrite about how grateful/thankful/glad that I'm helping you. Because I'm totally unwilling to do so! Get that in you!
Who is the one putting in more effort, I believe everyone can see it. Who is the more reliable one, I believe they know it. Who is the one that do followup and making effort for the department, I believe they can tell.
I'm just really tired of trying to communicate with you. Since you been using the excuse that you're busy with attachment and FYP, then let me give you a warning. Don't be shock when I'm not going to help you anymore when mid-August is here, when you're back in school. For that time, you have no excuse of having to stay away anymore.
You ain't the only person having attachment. Yet why do I feel that you seem to have a 'privilege' for staying away from cca? Others having other commitments like attachments or work still tend to their department. Are you?
It's too late to change anything. But at least I know, I'm trying my best to do what is best for the department. Come mid-August, everything will be back to you. And when things get screwed up after that, I no longer going take anymore responsibility to clear up the mess. You are the head. I'm been handling your responsibility for the department for too long. Afterall, I'm nothing more than just an Assistant Head.
Just a simple phrase, yet you can keep telling me that I say likewise before.
I'm tired. Do you know that? I'm tired of having to carry YOUR responsibility on MY shoulder just because you're away for attachment.
Stop being hypocrite about how grateful/thankful/glad that I'm helping you. Because I'm totally unwilling to do so! Get that in you!
Who is the one putting in more effort, I believe everyone can see it. Who is the more reliable one, I believe they know it. Who is the one that do followup and making effort for the department, I believe they can tell.
I'm just really tired of trying to communicate with you. Since you been using the excuse that you're busy with attachment and FYP, then let me give you a warning. Don't be shock when I'm not going to help you anymore when mid-August is here, when you're back in school. For that time, you have no excuse of having to stay away anymore.
You ain't the only person having attachment. Yet why do I feel that you seem to have a 'privilege' for staying away from cca? Others having other commitments like attachments or work still tend to their department. Are you?
It's too late to change anything. But at least I know, I'm trying my best to do what is best for the department. Come mid-August, everything will be back to you. And when things get screwed up after that, I no longer going take anymore responsibility to clear up the mess. You are the head. I'm been handling your responsibility for the department for too long. Afterall, I'm nothing more than just an Assistant Head.
No comments:
Post a Comment