I can't help but wonder... how is e committee bein chosen? who is e 1 havin e say for hu to be put into e position of head n assistant head of each department?
Somehow... I startin to question on e decision being made...
Somehow... I can't help recallin those stuff tt I had withness before...
There is still 2/3 of e yr to go... hopefully, things do get better, instead of worse...
Though assume is to make an ass out of u and me... I shall assume that the battle is lost...
Somehow... I startin to question on e decision being made...
Somehow... I can't help recallin those stuff tt I had withness before...
There is still 2/3 of e yr to go... hopefully, things do get better, instead of worse...
Though assume is to make an ass out of u and me... I shall assume that the battle is lost...
No comments:
Post a Comment