I guess, what happen last week, in a way is a blessing in disguise...
I'm slowly, but surely, moving away from the old me...
I'm slowly, but surely, moving toward the new me...
Perhaps... Like what I had told BTP... Over time, having to experience things, witnessing stuff... Your views changes... Your prospective changes... And with that, your way of handling things as well as your thinking changes as well...
No longer will I just accept things as it is if I feel tt it's unfair... No longer I'll just take it and tolerate it... For now, I will fight for what I feel that I deserve...
And now I'm fighting for one... I hoping for things to be the way I hope... Because I strongly believe, things are in my favour for this battle...
Indeed, the start of the fresh new month of Month... will be a fresh start for me... a start for the new me which I'm slowly working on...
No comments:
Post a Comment