Saturday, September 19, 2009

Driving...

Having to gone for 19 driving lessons... Never have I been as irritated and fedup as the last lesson I had... ARGH!

Out of that 2 hours of lesson... I seriously think that he didn't stop talking for 5min... And what he saying isn't really constructive! ARGH!!

Asking me inch forward just to see that the taxi driver is a female?! As me wind down e window to look @ e pictures at the side of the truck?! wth!

Ok la~ to be fair... @ least he taught me parallel parkin (which, according to him, is a bonus... cuz it suppose to be covered in e next lesson)

Oh... e most irritatin thing was that... He ask me if I did S-course before or not... And THAT WAS JUST AFTER I DONE THE S-COURSE AND CRANK-COURSE ONCE FOR HIM!!! Asking me if I learn this and that already WHEN IT ALREADY COVERED IN THE PREVIOUS SUBJECTS!!! =.=

Ok~ so he praise me for progressing fast... As I have only taken 19 lessons yet have already covered 28 subjects... But seriously, he don't have to repeat it like don't-know-how-many-times... And emphasis on how lagging and far-back if the number is opposite... Eg 28 lessons and only cover 19 subjects...


I want my usual instructors!!!! Hopefully that lesson is the first and the last that I'll ever get him as my instructor...

5 more subjects to go!!!

No comments: