I guess,
I wasn't that important to you afterall
Just some words over msn
And that's the end
That's how easy you are disposing me
That's how easy for you to end everything
I should have known better
For you like finding faults with me
Be it with things I did
Or things that I didn't
I'm unwilling to accept
But this time,
I have to,
No matter how hard.
Thanks for all these time.
Thanks for all the memories.
I wasn't that important to you afterall
Just some words over msn
And that's the end
That's how easy you are disposing me
That's how easy for you to end everything
I should have known better
For you like finding faults with me
Be it with things I did
Or things that I didn't
I'm unwilling to accept
But this time,
I have to,
No matter how hard.
Thanks for all these time.
Thanks for all the memories.
No comments:
Post a Comment