I just realise, how much I didn't want to12th September to come. Not that I dread it, but rather, it's that I still not prepared to face it. Not prepare to face the SA production, an event which everyone comes together and work together.
The last event in which every departments play a big role in.
Like what Illham had said in his facebook:
It's not really an end yet for our journey. But this is the last time we seniors are working on something together. Indeed, lots of fun and laughter, lots of anger and irritation, but ultimately, we get thing done smoothly and well...
Having to supervise for this production only, I wish I can be really part of it like how other Department Heads and Assistant Heads are. Fully immersed into the production as a participants, not as a 'supervisor'. Immersed into the production like how I had for last year.
I missed being the Stage Manager (SM)... Indeed, it is a "one time" opportunity, like what Erny said last year. Cue to standby lighting. Cue to standby sound. Cue to open/close the curtain. I really do miss those time. Those 'intercom-abusing' sessions with my then juniors. And that was the time, I get to know the other departments juniors better. People like Jac, Nadeen, Hanafi, etc. And I still remember hanging out with other members and seniors after the production on the last day for the 'traditional' supper at S11, which is just below my house.
And all these are just memories of what happened last year. Much as I try to be as immersed as I can for the production, the feeling is just isn't there. Anyone understand how I'm feeling?
Time have passed, and I know that my time to shine has pass as well. As I told Erny, it's time for Shavien to shine instead, that is, if she do her role well. Having to be the one handling her responsibility and role for the past few months is more than I want to take up on. Not like I have a choice anyway.
Tomorrow will be the day. Though it ought to be drama's big day as it's their production, perhaps, because of the closeness I feel to this family, that I feel that this is the time for the whole cca to shine. Be it Drama, Dance, MCH or TMT.
I believe things will go well, because it never fail to do so.
Let's make it a blast, STAGEarts!
The last event in which every departments play a big role in.
Like what Illham had said in his facebook:
With this much fun that we're having. I wouldn't want production to start. Because I do not want it to end.
It's not really an end yet for our journey. But this is the last time we seniors are working on something together. Indeed, lots of fun and laughter, lots of anger and irritation, but ultimately, we get thing done smoothly and well...
Having to supervise for this production only, I wish I can be really part of it like how other Department Heads and Assistant Heads are. Fully immersed into the production as a participants, not as a 'supervisor'. Immersed into the production like how I had for last year.
I missed being the Stage Manager (SM)... Indeed, it is a "one time" opportunity, like what Erny said last year. Cue to standby lighting. Cue to standby sound. Cue to open/close the curtain. I really do miss those time. Those 'intercom-abusing' sessions with my then juniors. And that was the time, I get to know the other departments juniors better. People like Jac, Nadeen, Hanafi, etc. And I still remember hanging out with other members and seniors after the production on the last day for the 'traditional' supper at S11, which is just below my house.
And all these are just memories of what happened last year. Much as I try to be as immersed as I can for the production, the feeling is just isn't there. Anyone understand how I'm feeling?
Time have passed, and I know that my time to shine has pass as well. As I told Erny, it's time for Shavien to shine instead, that is, if she do her role well. Having to be the one handling her responsibility and role for the past few months is more than I want to take up on. Not like I have a choice anyway.
Tomorrow will be the day. Though it ought to be drama's big day as it's their production, perhaps, because of the closeness I feel to this family, that I feel that this is the time for the whole cca to shine. Be it Drama, Dance, MCH or TMT.
I believe things will go well, because it never fail to do so.
Let's make it a blast, STAGEarts!
No comments:
Post a Comment