AHHHHHH~ I WANT TO GO I WANT TO GO I WANT TO GO!!!!!!
ok... go where u ask? TO UNIVERSAL STUDIO ORLANDO!!!
They set up a new theme park!!! n the theme? THE WIZARDING WORLD OF HARRY POTTER!!! how cool can it get?! places like Hogwarts n Forbidden Forest and Hogmede! Get a taste of Butterbeer n hear e whistle of e Hogwarts Express!!!
AHHHH~~~~ I WANT GO!!!!
watch e vid that intro abt it here! *psst Da~ better watch wor... got ur favourite character as Special Guest~*
ok... go where u ask? TO UNIVERSAL STUDIO ORLANDO!!!
They set up a new theme park!!! n the theme? THE WIZARDING WORLD OF HARRY POTTER!!! how cool can it get?! places like Hogwarts n Forbidden Forest and Hogmede! Get a taste of Butterbeer n hear e whistle of e Hogwarts Express!!!
AHHHH~~~~ I WANT GO!!!!
watch e vid that intro abt it here! *psst Da~ better watch wor... got ur favourite character as Special Guest~*
No comments:
Post a Comment