Ok~ i'm finally here to update abt my Australia Study Trip durin e June holiday~
13th June 2009:
Spent e day wid deardear... den he came over to help me wid packin (n not forgettin his naggin while packin -.-)... Had dinner wid family n deardear @ T3 Swensen... Meet e peeps near e aisle for our check in... took grp photos b4 gng in e gate~
sweet of btp to come down just to send me off~
ok~ I admit i cried k -.- cuz I miss my family n deardear n btp lor~ n cuz touched tt dey send me off la~~ bt seriously oso cuz I laugh til I cried by those jokes (n concern) frm family n deardear...
More camwhoring while w8in to board e plane... every1 is so excited~ haha... n woohoo~ clique's 1st oversea trip tgt!!!

Unfortunately, I was seated along in e plane... cuz gt 11 of us... den Mr Richard seated elsewhere cuz his return date is diff... den e rest are seated in a row (behind me)... But den... I'm kinda glad abt e seatin cuz I GOT WINDOW SEAT!!!
haf to thank Nicholas... cuz e couple sharin tt aisle wid me took my window seat actually... den he help me tell dem tt it's my seat (i paiseh~ dun dare to ask)... n dey just move out for me to move into tt window seat...
14th June 2009:
Fall aslp not long aft e plane lift off n left SG (not like it need a long to get out of SG anyway -.- practically aft lift off oredi out of SG liao =.=) missed my supper :( bt den... I woke up just in time to catch e SUNRISE!! my 1st sunrise ^^ n to tink it's on e plane~ how cool can tt can?
Touch down @ Sydney Airport n meet our friendly guide cum driver, Mr Jaka...

Camwhore wid Sock, who is my room-mate for e trip, while on our way to e 1st stop of our trip...

Sydney Fish Market!! Took a grp photo b4 we explore e area... Lunch was on our own... didn't eat cuz I was still full frm e plane meal... Lots of seafood dere (like duh!) n saw lots of diff species of prawn n lobster! clique tried on abalone n salmon sashimi... as well as e fish n chip...
n we saw this ultra big size doggie dere!!! look at the vast diff!
As it's a Sunday... it was a free n easy day for us... Mr Richard that ask his friend to bring us around Sydney... Check out a lot of e shoppin center dere... Totally love buildin dere...
tis is taken inside Queen Victoria...
I love tis clock~~ e ship is actually e second hand... den u can c e time n date n day on e clock~

went to woolworth to get some snack... bot some instant soup, just in case get hungry @ nite... yummilicious chocolates n sweet n snacks~ lots of flavour tt's not available in SG!
Had dinner at Chinatown, which is located directly behind our hotel ^^... then Mr Richard bot us to Sydney Opera House for their Arts Fest... Lighting on Sydney Opera House, as well as other buildin ard it...
Had icecream while we're dere... yummy~~ enjoyin e ice cream in e coolin weather of Australia, Sydney... ooh~ n e coolest thing abt tt icecream stall? it has fudge n caramel as toppin, in dispenser, outside e icecream showcase... so u can just put e toppin urself!

Back to hotel and prepare e bday surprise for SP... haha... prank her by pressin her rm bell den every just hide near my rm... cuz SP's rm is e furthest in e corridor... Mission accomplish... She totally taken by surprise ^^

And basically... This end the 1st day of the trip ^^
Glad that I was able to get internet access n chat wid family, deardear n friends ^^ super duper miss dem~
Pre-flight/on-flight/Post-flight photos here
Day 1 photos here!!
13th June 2009:
Spent e day wid deardear... den he came over to help me wid packin (n not forgettin his naggin while packin -.-)... Had dinner wid family n deardear @ T3 Swensen... Meet e peeps near e aisle for our check in... took grp photos b4 gng in e gate~
sweet of btp to come down just to send me off~
ok~ I admit i cried k -.- cuz I miss my family n deardear n btp lor~ n cuz touched tt dey send me off la~~ bt seriously oso cuz I laugh til I cried by those jokes (n concern) frm family n deardear...
More camwhoring while w8in to board e plane... every1 is so excited~ haha... n woohoo~ clique's 1st oversea trip tgt!!!

Unfortunately, I was seated along in e plane... cuz gt 11 of us... den Mr Richard seated elsewhere cuz his return date is diff... den e rest are seated in a row (behind me)... But den... I'm kinda glad abt e seatin cuz I GOT WINDOW SEAT!!!
haf to thank Nicholas... cuz e couple sharin tt aisle wid me took my window seat actually... den he help me tell dem tt it's my seat (i paiseh~ dun dare to ask)... n dey just move out for me to move into tt window seat...
14th June 2009:
Fall aslp not long aft e plane lift off n left SG (not like it need a long to get out of SG anyway -.- practically aft lift off oredi out of SG liao =.=) missed my supper :( bt den... I woke up just in time to catch e SUNRISE!! my 1st sunrise ^^ n to tink it's on e plane~ how cool can tt can?
Touch down @ Sydney Airport n meet our friendly guide cum driver, Mr Jaka...
Camwhore wid Sock, who is my room-mate for e trip, while on our way to e 1st stop of our trip...

Sydney Fish Market!! Took a grp photo b4 we explore e area... Lunch was on our own... didn't eat cuz I was still full frm e plane meal... Lots of seafood dere (like duh!) n saw lots of diff species of prawn n lobster! clique tried on abalone n salmon sashimi... as well as e fish n chip...

n we saw this ultra big size doggie dere!!! look at the vast diff!

As it's a Sunday... it was a free n easy day for us... Mr Richard that ask his friend to bring us around Sydney... Check out a lot of e shoppin center dere... Totally love buildin dere...
tis is taken inside Queen Victoria...I love tis clock~~ e ship is actually e second hand... den u can c e time n date n day on e clock~

went to woolworth to get some snack... bot some instant soup, just in case get hungry @ nite... yummilicious chocolates n sweet n snacks~ lots of flavour tt's not available in SG!
Had dinner at Chinatown, which is located directly behind our hotel ^^... then Mr Richard bot us to Sydney Opera House for their Arts Fest... Lighting on Sydney Opera House, as well as other buildin ard it...
Had icecream while we're dere... yummy~~ enjoyin e ice cream in e coolin weather of Australia, Sydney... ooh~ n e coolest thing abt tt icecream stall? it has fudge n caramel as toppin, in dispenser, outside e icecream showcase... so u can just put e toppin urself!


Back to hotel and prepare e bday surprise for SP... haha... prank her by pressin her rm bell den every just hide near my rm... cuz SP's rm is e furthest in e corridor... Mission accomplish... She totally taken by surprise ^^

And basically... This end the 1st day of the trip ^^
Glad that I was able to get internet access n chat wid family, deardear n friends ^^ super duper miss dem~
Pre-flight/on-flight/Post-flight photos here
Day 1 photos here!!
No comments:
Post a Comment