Thursday, September 10, 2009

Treat frm Deardear?

Deardear never fail to brighten my day up... And even more so wid his up-comin 'project' ^^


I just hope tt both of us can really fork out e time next yr or 2011 for tt 'project'... Hopin tt my attachment/fyp or even future work will NOT get in e way *cross finger*

But another thing is that will parents allow? *shrug*



Thought deardear was joking about it when he mention to me... But after readin it from his blog, I realise how serious he was about it...


Thanks deardear ^^





p.s. if anyone thinking that the wedding bells are ringing... all I can say is tt you're thinking way too much =.=" n seriously... i oredi can name some peeps who will be thinking that when reading this entry...

p.p.s i'm still smilin away just by thinkin back on what deardear say to me, verbally and in msn (i cfm wid him aft readin his blog)... esp our msn conv ^^ deardear super duper sweet~~~

No comments: