Tuesday, September 29, 2009

The Past...

Lookin at certain stuff... This thought cross my mind again... "Perhaps, some stuff are meant to be kept in the past and not dig up anymore... Because, when you once again cross path with that person or thing, you realise, it's not the same as before..."


I remember how I been lookin for a person... Been trying to get back in contact with her after leavin primary sch... Because of facebook, I manage to find her... But somehow, after I did, I wish I have just left the past as it is, rather than to get back in contact...

Yes, the person I been looking for and was found... That should be something I'm glad of... But I ain't...

She changed, change to someone that I would totally not recognised... Though I have to admit, it's been almost 9 years that we lost contact... People bound to change...

Somehow, I just wish I still can know her as how I remember her previously... The sweet and caring big sister I had in primary school... Someone who look after me during those primary school days... After reading the stuff to post, seen the photos she display, it's hard to continue to remember her as how she was...


Perhaps, in the future when I wanna get back in contact with certain people, I may think thrice about it... Different people, different outcome... That's something I am sure of... But this incident, really leave an impact on me...

Perhaps, certain things have to be left in the past... Leave it in its good memories...


P.S.
To be frank, there is another friend that I wanna find... A nursery friend who was in the same class with me during primary 1 & 2... She moved away during primary 2, and that was the last time I was ever in contact with her... It's been 11 years... I wonder how is she...

No comments: