I can't help wishing
That there's a place I can go to
To just be away.
Perhaps to really isolate myself from everyone.
Off my handphone...
Not online in msn, skype, facebook...
Not checking my email...
Away from everyone...
Literally away.
In both the virtual and real world.
MIA for a period of time.
But I know,
It is practically impossible.
I wish,
That I can stop myself
From being bothered
From being affected
By the things happening
By the people around me
But is it possible?
Can someone explain to me
Why am I still so affected
When the person who started
Don't give it a damn?
That there's a place I can go to
To just be away.
Perhaps to really isolate myself from everyone.
Off my handphone...
Not online in msn, skype, facebook...
Not checking my email...
Away from everyone...
Literally away.
In both the virtual and real world.
MIA for a period of time.
But I know,
It is practically impossible.
I wish,
That I can stop myself
From being bothered
From being affected
By the things happening
By the people around me
But is it possible?
Can someone explain to me
Why am I still so affected
When the person who started
Don't give it a damn?
No comments:
Post a Comment