Yes, blame everything on me... Finally you get the picture, and finally I seen your true side...
Get thing clear that I'm the one choosing to leave? I seriously wonder, who is suppose to be the one getting things clear... So be it, since you want to put the blame on me for ending it... Never once did I mention about ending, never once I said about giving up...
Forgotten what I say before? Never once did I say forever, because I have no longer believe in forever... I kept my words about being there for you... I know I did... I meant what I say and given such thing, I'll never lie about it...
I remember the things being done... But are you?
Thanks for reminding me, about how delicate trust and faith can be...
You're making me regret. Regret not the path I decided to choose now. But regretted on the action I had made nine months ago!
You're upset. Ain't I the same, having to read those stuff in your blog again and again. Clarify with you again and again. If I seriously don't see you one of the more important people in my life, would I really be bother AND affected by how you feel and think? Are you really cherishing, as you proclaim?
Each time trust/faith is being tested on, it's either pass the test and get stronger... or it just fail and get destroyed...
Get this straight. I don't see the point of avoiding you. Because it serve no purpose. If you intend to continue to think that way, so be it. Because I know, even if your thinking about that changes now, sooner or later, in the future, it will be back to this again. Truth is, I'm really tired of having to worry about how you feel. Tired of being blame when it isn't really my fault.
I tried. I tried to let you see. But I'm really tired of having to do it again and again. Being accuse again and again. Do you even know that?
Get thing clear that I'm the one choosing to leave? I seriously wonder, who is suppose to be the one getting things clear... So be it, since you want to put the blame on me for ending it... Never once did I mention about ending, never once I said about giving up...
Forgotten what I say before? Never once did I say forever, because I have no longer believe in forever... I kept my words about being there for you... I know I did... I meant what I say and given such thing, I'll never lie about it...
I remember the things being done... But are you?
Thanks for reminding me, about how delicate trust and faith can be...
You're making me regret. Regret not the path I decided to choose now. But regretted on the action I had made nine months ago!
You're upset. Ain't I the same, having to read those stuff in your blog again and again. Clarify with you again and again. If I seriously don't see you one of the more important people in my life, would I really be bother AND affected by how you feel and think? Are you really cherishing, as you proclaim?
Each time trust/faith is being tested on, it's either pass the test and get stronger... or it just fail and get destroyed...
Get this straight. I don't see the point of avoiding you. Because it serve no purpose. If you intend to continue to think that way, so be it. Because I know, even if your thinking about that changes now, sooner or later, in the future, it will be back to this again. Truth is, I'm really tired of having to worry about how you feel. Tired of being blame when it isn't really my fault.
I tried. I tried to let you see. But I'm really tired of having to do it again and again. Being accuse again and again. Do you even know that?
No comments:
Post a Comment