I just came to realise...
That I have no one
Who I can really turn to now...
When I need someone...
A listening ear...
I know there many around,
Who are willing to be my listening ear
However it just not about who willing to be there
But who I'm comfortable in sharing...
Number dwelling...
Perhaps it's because of the things that had happened...
I no longer know who to turn to...
Perhaps,
It's time I learn to be independent...
Be independent emotionally...
Learning the lesson the hard way?
DA!!! meet up soon!!!
I need our chit chat therapy :(
That I have no one
Who I can really turn to now...
When I need someone...
A listening ear...
I know there many around,
Who are willing to be my listening ear
However it just not about who willing to be there
But who I'm comfortable in sharing...
Number dwelling...
Perhaps it's because of the things that had happened...
I no longer know who to turn to...
Perhaps,
It's time I learn to be independent...
Be independent emotionally...
Learning the lesson the hard way?
DA!!! meet up soon!!!
I need our chit chat therapy :(
No comments:
Post a Comment