One year plus... That's how long since the last time I stepped into MFSS... No thanks to some stuff that happened...
Seriously, it's so hard to please Edith, you know? She been trying to psycho me to go since the confirmation of the campfire. I kept telling her that I won't be going as I have plans on that day le, after she informed me that the gangshow is postpone to 1st August. Not lying anyway. I did have plans on that day. But in actual fact, I had decided to go. The only person who know about that is Felicia. In a way she's the one that manage talk me through and psycho me to go la.
Went to the canteen to check with the juniors where are the rest. Then went to guides' room to help them with moving of the brick to the hall. And that's when that Edith blurt out: Eh Jie, why you here?! =.= talk about giving her a surprise. sheesh~
And that's when I started to get busy. Having to attend event and stuff cause of my current cca, StageArts, I ended up helping them with backstage, lightings and sounds as well as projection thingy.
First thing that I did was helping them with taping down the wire for the spotlight. Then help to calm Samathan down as she having stage fright. Glad to manage to calm her down. Then went to backstage to help Joey with settling of which lights to use for which sectment of the gangshow. And then I'm practically stuck there after that, as Joey had asked for my help.
To be frank, it's a whole different experience I have for a campfire/gangshow. Afterall, how many people will get to work backstage for a campfire/gangshow, especially since you're an alumni.
Being stage manager during SA event help me. And in a way, I shared those experience and knowledge with them yesterday. Joey, Xiao Wei, Samathan and Cheryl. Those who were at the backstage. Things can get a little chaotic. But as long as you're keeping check of what you have to do, things will run smoothly. Having those experience, in a way, aids me to help assuring them and enable them to be less stress during the event.
I didn't have much time to really enjoy the event with my fellow alumni. However, it has became something memorable for me. The different attitude in this batch of girls compared to the previous ones.
You girls may have little manpower. Remember, quality still override quatity. Do a good job in maintaining and improving guides. Sooner or later, people will see that MFGG is better than what they expected. I have faith in you girls.
I guess, in a way, going back for the gangshow last night have renew my passion for guides, especially for MFGG.
Seriously, it's so hard to please Edith, you know? She been trying to psycho me to go since the confirmation of the campfire. I kept telling her that I won't be going as I have plans on that day le, after she informed me that the gangshow is postpone to 1st August. Not lying anyway. I did have plans on that day. But in actual fact, I had decided to go. The only person who know about that is Felicia. In a way she's the one that manage talk me through and psycho me to go la.
Went to the canteen to check with the juniors where are the rest. Then went to guides' room to help them with moving of the brick to the hall. And that's when that Edith blurt out: Eh Jie, why you here?! =.= talk about giving her a surprise. sheesh~
And that's when I started to get busy. Having to attend event and stuff cause of my current cca, StageArts, I ended up helping them with backstage, lightings and sounds as well as projection thingy.
First thing that I did was helping them with taping down the wire for the spotlight. Then help to calm Samathan down as she having stage fright. Glad to manage to calm her down. Then went to backstage to help Joey with settling of which lights to use for which sectment of the gangshow. And then I'm practically stuck there after that, as Joey had asked for my help.
To be frank, it's a whole different experience I have for a campfire/gangshow. Afterall, how many people will get to work backstage for a campfire/gangshow, especially since you're an alumni.
Being stage manager during SA event help me. And in a way, I shared those experience and knowledge with them yesterday. Joey, Xiao Wei, Samathan and Cheryl. Those who were at the backstage. Things can get a little chaotic. But as long as you're keeping check of what you have to do, things will run smoothly. Having those experience, in a way, aids me to help assuring them and enable them to be less stress during the event.
I didn't have much time to really enjoy the event with my fellow alumni. However, it has became something memorable for me. The different attitude in this batch of girls compared to the previous ones.
You girls may have little manpower. Remember, quality still override quatity. Do a good job in maintaining and improving guides. Sooner or later, people will see that MFGG is better than what they expected. I have faith in you girls.
I guess, in a way, going back for the gangshow last night have renew my passion for guides, especially for MFGG.
No comments:
Post a Comment