You do good, people talk bad.
You are bad, people talk bad.
You do more, people talk bad.
You do little/none, people also talk bad.
So why?
Why even bother?
Live for yourself.
Live for the day.
You'll be a better person
Indeed, I can't help agree. Sometime, no matter what you do, others just want to put you in e bad light. Be it things that you did or things that you didn't.
Ultimately, who is it for? It's just you. So live your life for yourself. Live for the day.
i'm trying to care less, lest I'm badly affected again by something which the other parties won't.
All I feel like doing now,
Is to just close this chapter once and for all.
I'm tired.
You doesn't need me afterall.
Unlike how we have thought.
You have great people around you.
And I ain't one of them.
I am nothing more than just a passerby
In your life.
Is to just close this chapter once and for all.
I'm tired.
You doesn't need me afterall.
Unlike how we have thought.
You have great people around you.
And I ain't one of them.
I am nothing more than just a passerby
In your life.
No comments:
Post a Comment