Thursday, August 20, 2009

Space

Sometime, I just choose to MIA from the virtual world... Cutting myself away from everyone online... In a way, I need some personal space and time... To clear my thoughts, my emotions... To sort out things within myself... To put it another way, I just want to escape from 'reality in the virtual world'...

Peeps like mh, puii, jenson, btp have all know and witness and even experience my MIA period... especially mh, puii and jenson... They are the people that I had MIA on, early last year...


With advanced technology, indeed spaces are getting smaller... Msn, FB, blog, etc... All ways to connect and contact... It does make life easy in a way, but at the same time, it also affect life as easy as well...

Sharing of thoughts and feelings over blog, FB status, MSN nick, etc... Anyone can just read it... Perhaps, the targeted person may not be named... But sometime, it's that easy to tell...

I'm tired of having to read negative things about me, when I didn't even do that in the first place... Accuse me once... I shall just put it aside... Accuse me again, I shall have a nice talk with you first... But accuse me again, thrice or more, rest assure, even if it's untrue, I'll make sure it come true... JUST FOR YOU!


Why prove these peoplw wrong ain't it? Waste of effort and time... Why fight against it? I shall just go with the flow.

Unhappy about it? Well, you accuse me first!




aah~ Do you know how piss off I am with you? Don't tell me one thing and end up saying something else in your blog or anything... Avoiding you? HAH! why do I even need to do that? Be it whatever you want to think about me or anything else... How many times have you say that I'm treating you as less importance? Seriously, I'm suffocated!! Nearly once that I want to leave this friendship aside, but the accusation from you is forcing me to do so! Even if I didn't treat you less important previously, trust me on this that aft what have been mention in your blog, I would seriously want to think thrice about how important I want to treat you, because it's not even appreciated and even not being acknowledge!


to be it simply, I have enough of that kind of nonsense!

No comments: