Found myself an extra income for the holiday...
Got myself a job as video editor... woots~ though it's just S$30 for the project... and additional S$3 for each revision... well... @ least it's better than nothing no?
A good way to spend my holiday and kill those time when I had to be somewhere which I can't do much stuff...
Somehow, I just hope... that I'm able to do a good job for it and that in the future will be approach again...
Can't wait to get the last paper over with...
Gambette!!!!!
3 comments:
so, no need to take video, just edit can liao issit? What is the length of video per project? What software are you using?
nope... no need take video... it's not really those kinda video la... more of a words n pic video...
here's e previous video tt e person had made... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIDRtEOLWiU
guess i'm usin Ulead studio... can't rmb wad software i had used previously...
y?
i saw the vid on youtube ... pretty simple. i can also do leh ... hahaha.
im using window movie maker, and find the s/w not vy stable, so i'm tinking if there's any better FREE s/w. :)
Post a Comment