1000TH POSTS!!! And it's my blog birthday as well ^^
Started blogging on 21.10.05... So I had been blogging for 4 years ^^ average 250posts per year... Woah~
Lots of memories... Doubt I'll ever close down this blog... Song, reflections, stories, etc... Too much stuff for me to bear to close it down...
Getting kinda lazy to blog sometime... Especially times when I uploading the pictures for those entries~ And with facebook and plurk... Even more lazy to update the blog since those two are a much faster option to update...
But still enjoy blogging despite getting lazy... haha...
Finally venturing into blogshop... Hoping to really find time to start my hand-made card sale... Yet to start on that as I take quite some time for each card each time :(
Blogging objective, blogging style... Both had changed since the time I started blogging... Though I had more than 1 blogs... This is my main one... And I kinda decided to blog here, even my unhappiness, unlike last time...
Looking at the other blogs, indeed, I had posted in them lesser... Does that show that I hiding lesser stuff? or that I'm keeping even more stuff to myself, to the point that I'm not even blogging at other blogs?
All I'm sure of is that... I'll still continue to blog... For it's a place for me to keep track of memories... A place where others knowing what's been happening around me... A place for me to reflect... A place for me to vent my emotions and thoughts...
Started blogging on 21.10.05... So I had been blogging for 4 years ^^ average 250posts per year... Woah~
Lots of memories... Doubt I'll ever close down this blog... Song, reflections, stories, etc... Too much stuff for me to bear to close it down...
Getting kinda lazy to blog sometime... Especially times when I uploading the pictures for those entries~ And with facebook and plurk... Even more lazy to update the blog since those two are a much faster option to update...
But still enjoy blogging despite getting lazy... haha...
Finally venturing into blogshop... Hoping to really find time to start my hand-made card sale... Yet to start on that as I take quite some time for each card each time :(
Blogging objective, blogging style... Both had changed since the time I started blogging... Though I had more than 1 blogs... This is my main one... And I kinda decided to blog here, even my unhappiness, unlike last time...
Looking at the other blogs, indeed, I had posted in them lesser... Does that show that I hiding lesser stuff? or that I'm keeping even more stuff to myself, to the point that I'm not even blogging at other blogs?
All I'm sure of is that... I'll still continue to blog... For it's a place for me to keep track of memories... A place where others knowing what's been happening around me... A place for me to reflect... A place for me to vent my emotions and thoughts...
No comments:
Post a Comment