Help Mom with her school mini funfair ytd... Thanks Fel for helpin out as well!!
wake up early in e mornin @ 5+am!!!! and seriously, I can't rmb wen was e last time I woke up so early in e mornin...
Went down to sembawang and bot breakfast 1st, before going to the center. Take e necessary stuff then report to another center. Bot e needed stuff for the funfair and report to e venue of funfair...
Was appointed by mom to b e videoman durin e settin up... so i just walk ard and take vid... And ended up not fetchin Fel frm e mrt station...
zZz... didn't noe dad was helpin out as well =.= make me lost 3hr of slp T.T
Anyway... was suppose to help out for craft session... aft tt i go look look see see~ ended up sellin e coupon... den aft tt was called to help out for 1 of e game station as there too many ppl!!
Can't believe it's only a 4hrs event... Feel as if I had spent the whole day there...
Cleared up at 1pm... Count the sale of coupons before reportin back to the center...
Lunch was kfc and pizza hut~~ Chit chat wid mom's colleagues...
Somehow, it's only today that I realise how well the staffs know me. Like what I told Fel, quite a few of them see me grow up bah... But still, really surprise by what I realise. Was surprise enough when the cook called me by my family pet name... Was even more surprise when she asked me if I'm still working at guardian!
Totally enjoyed myself today. Though I'm totally shag to the point that I just knock out @ 6+pm and slept til 8+pm... Had a chat with Deardear to cfm plan for ltr of e nite, and I ended up fallin back to slp, cause deardear havin to come up my hse, instead of meetin downstair and go straight for a super late dinner for both of us...
Startin to really ponder, if I should really take up Early Childhood aft I gt my FS dip... I know that I like working with people, especially with kids... And given the past few times that I had help mom out for her sch stuff for this year... It just drew me more n more toward Early Childhood, esp so wen mom urge me to join Early Childhood...
Shall think carefully about this option. All I know now is that, this is my 1st choice upon graduation.
wake up early in e mornin @ 5+am!!!! and seriously, I can't rmb wen was e last time I woke up so early in e mornin...
Went down to sembawang and bot breakfast 1st, before going to the center. Take e necessary stuff then report to another center. Bot e needed stuff for the funfair and report to e venue of funfair...
Was appointed by mom to b e videoman durin e settin up... so i just walk ard and take vid... And ended up not fetchin Fel frm e mrt station...
zZz... didn't noe dad was helpin out as well =.= make me lost 3hr of slp T.T
Anyway... was suppose to help out for craft session... aft tt i go look look see see~ ended up sellin e coupon... den aft tt was called to help out for 1 of e game station as there too many ppl!!
Can't believe it's only a 4hrs event... Feel as if I had spent the whole day there...
Cleared up at 1pm... Count the sale of coupons before reportin back to the center...
Lunch was kfc and pizza hut~~ Chit chat wid mom's colleagues...
Somehow, it's only today that I realise how well the staffs know me. Like what I told Fel, quite a few of them see me grow up bah... But still, really surprise by what I realise. Was surprise enough when the cook called me by my family pet name... Was even more surprise when she asked me if I'm still working at guardian!
Totally enjoyed myself today. Though I'm totally shag to the point that I just knock out @ 6+pm and slept til 8+pm... Had a chat with Deardear to cfm plan for ltr of e nite, and I ended up fallin back to slp, cause deardear havin to come up my hse, instead of meetin downstair and go straight for a super late dinner for both of us...
Startin to really ponder, if I should really take up Early Childhood aft I gt my FS dip... I know that I like working with people, especially with kids... And given the past few times that I had help mom out for her sch stuff for this year... It just drew me more n more toward Early Childhood, esp so wen mom urge me to join Early Childhood...
Shall think carefully about this option. All I know now is that, this is my 1st choice upon graduation.
No comments:
Post a Comment