It's time again for school to reopen *HAIX!!*
Let's look back at my holiday and see how much of the things I have done on my to-do list...
Let's look back at my holiday and see how much of the things I have done on my to-do list...
- Cleared up my room
Checked!! ok~ half check =.= cuz I only cleared up my table... - Sort out my wardrobe...
Checked!! - Make the class video...
Undone once agin -.- - Update blog abt my aust study trip
1/6 done only... Laziness overtake my determination again when it come to makin collages of those pic... - Work more!!!
Haix~ I actually earn lesser than I did during school time as I did not work on the 1st week of sept when I was having my exam T.T - Complete my 1st video-makin biz~
I'm soo going to boycott that company *Pissed* Didn't even tell me that I'm no longer needed - More craft, esp cards ^^
Checked ^^ had received gd comments for those cards that I have given ppl so far... Guess selling hand-made card will be a plus point for my blogshop ^^ But rather time consumin for each card... - Complete my 2,000 piece Winnie The Pooh jigsaw
I didn't even touch ANY of my jigsaw for this holiday... *Faint~* - Food Chase
Check... Didn't win, bt had fun ^^ - Cleared up my drivin pract
Checked ^^ Left the last assessment before I can book my TP... WEE~ - Meetup wid Deardear on his off
Checked ^^ ok~ sometime I didn't cuz I kinda throwin tantrum? *oops~* but deardear give in to me most of e time and visit me instead... - Meetup wid Da for our exploration~
Checked ^^ 4 exploration trips~ And more comin soon!!! Sch ain't stopping us ^^ - Night cycle!!!
I knew this won't be completed one =.= sian~ Hopefully mh dey all do plan 1 in Dec, aft my paper, while i'm still in SG!! - Set up blogshop to sell my prize catches from arcade
Checked... And even sold 3 items...
Have been out the whole holiday... Either work, or hangin out with deardear/friends and very occasionally with family n relatives...
Spend the 1st week in sch due to cca... bt rest of the holiday was out havin fun most of e time...
Had been lookin forward to this holiday... Because, one year ago, during sept/oct holiday... things changed for me, in a way that I never expect... But I'm glad of that change, and would never want to miss this change ^^
This year, start something else new for me... Exploration trip as well as something else... hehe... Those may be the 1st for me, but i'm totally loving them ^^
I better get down to blog abt my aust trip b4 i realyl forget every single detail liao~~ time for collagin ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment