Thursday, October 08, 2009

Doubts

Times and again, she never fail to let me doubt why is she even chosen to be the head of department.

Seriously, how many times have she asked if the year 3 have to be informed when it's already mentioned in the email? How many times have she mixed up some of my seniors as year 3, instead of year 2? How many times have I remind and corrected her?!

I couldn't help wonder, if she really doing her part as the head. No, rather I ought to say, is she even capable of being the head or even holding any of the post. I'm tired of clearing up her mess.

If not for yesterday's meeting, I'll never know that she actually got into an argument with another department assistant head during the production rehearsal.

Everyone seem ok with working with others. Yet, just from the production alone, I have heard about the messes that involve her. About her stepping on others' tails and irritated others and pissing them off. It really does seem that most people have problem working with her.



I totally agree with the SA President. Committee should be chosen based on their capability, not just how long they have been in the cca. So what if they have been longer? Not consistence attendance, not as capable as someone who is a junior. Seriously, I don't think that person ought to even be consider for a position. It's the effort that ought to be paid off. Not seniority in the cca!



All I know is that, when I'm not instructed, I won't be making much of a move. Especially when the instructions are clearly stated to be taken by the Department Heads. No longer will I initiate to help her out. I'm helping long enough and I really have enough of it. So what if my efforts may be recognise by the some in the cca? The bottom line is that I'm not credited and stuff. She's claiming the credit ultimately. So why waste my effort?

I'm the one making the decision.
I'm the one knowing how the procedure is like.
I'm the one making the stand.
I'm the one giving the suggestion.

What exactly is she offering?!
Uncertainty!
Most of the time, the answer I get from her is "I don't know".

Fine then. You don't know right? Then be it. I made the decision. If you're unhappy, that's your problem! You don't voice out, but I do. Whatever going to happen in the future, you're on your own. I'm no longer going to give you a damn!


One last event. That's all I'm waiting for. To really get away from you once and for all.

Though I seriously doesn't wish for the journey to end. But I know, beyond this journey, there's another one. As long as I made the effort. And when that journey start, I'll make that you'll never set your foot on it!

No comments: